- HK Company Registration
- HK Bank Account Opening
- Hong Kong Annual Return
- Hong Kong Tax Return
- HK Shelf Company Trading
- Hong Kong Company Change
- HK Trademark Registration
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening is one of xincheng's follow-up services. Opening a bank account in Hong Kong is very straightforward, much more so than in the US, UK or Europe. To open a bank account in Hong Kong all you require is ID and proof of address. It is not necessary to be resident in Hong Kong or have a work visa in Hong Kong and it’s perfectly possible for a tourist to open a bank account in the city.
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening-Advantages of Opening HK Bank Accounts
1、No restriction on foreign exchange remittance, free transfer of funds
2、Convenience in settlement of international trades
3、No interest tax with a higher actual revenues of deposits
4、Free conversion of currencies
5、Convenient daily account operation and online bank transactions
6、Convenience in getting trade financing from international banks
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening-HK Bank Account Types
Many banks are likely to provide all-in-one corporate account while others have different types of bank accounts for your specific business purposes. Taking Hong Kong as a sample, the bank account could usually be divided into four as follows:
1.Hong Kong Dollar saving account;
2. Foreign currency saving account (including all the top popular currencies);
3. Hong Kong Dollar current account;
4.letter of credit (L/C) account. The above-mentioned three accounts can receive L/C but the L/C account is required if you want to open L/C for your business payment.
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening-Required Documents
1. Certificate of incorporation (copy certified by accountant)
2. Business registration certificate (copy certified by accountant)
3. Statutory documents for incorporation
4. Notice of appointment of director and secretary (copy certified by accountant)
5. Articles of Association (copy certified by accountant)
6. Common sea
7. ID card/passport of each director
8. Business evidence, such as purchase orders , invoices for sales and purchase, contracts, bills of lading
8. The business plan
9. Personal address proof of each director
10. The minimum deposit:HKD10,000 – HKD20,000
11. If you want to open offshore account, you should prepare the Certificate of incumbency
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening-General Process
1. Complete all Hong Kong corporate bank account opening forms on your behalf.
2.Submit the Hong Kong corporate bank account application form to the bank in conjunction with your company's certified incorporation documents and relevant due diligence provided by the bank signatory.
3. Prepare a business plan explaining why you chose offshore banking in Hong Kong.
4. Attend a bank interview on your behalf, describing your global business activities and explaining why you require a Hong Kong corporate bank account.
5. Pay the initial Hong Kong corporate bank account deposit into the account, and e-mailing a scanned copy of the deposit slip to you as verification.
6. Apply corporate Internet banking facilities on your behalf.
7. Apply a corporate ATM card and corporate cheque book on your behalf.
Hong Kong Bank Account Opening-Other Follow-up Services
1. HK Ready-made Company trading (3-5 work days)
2. HK Company Annual Return
3. HK Company Tax Return
4. HK Company Name / Shareholder / Registered Address / Registered Capital Change, Share Transfer
5. HK Company Deregistration
If you have further queries, you are always welcome to contact xincheng anytime, anywhere by simply visiting xincheng’s website http://www.xincheng.com/, or calling China hotline at 86-755-82683292, or 86-13699772175, or emailing to email@example.com. You are also welcome to visit our Shenzhen office located at Room 1116A-1117, Building B, Pacific Business Building, No.4028, Jiabing Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.