- HK Company Registration
- HK Bank Account Opening
- Hong Kong Annual Return
- Hong Kong Tax Return
- HK Shelf Company Trading
- Hong Kong Company Change
- HK Trademark Registration
HSBC Bank Account Opening is one of the bank account opening services provided by xincheng. HSBC Bank Account Opening refers to the process of applying for a company or individual bank account in Hong Kong with HSBC bank .After the Hong Kong Company registration, the next process is to open a bank account. The Hong Kong government hasn’t make rules for cooperation to set up bank account; managers can decide whether to open bank account on the basis of practical situation.
HSBC Bank Account Opening-HSBC Bank introduction
HSBC Bank (China) Company Limited started operations on 2 April 2007 as a wholly-foreign-owned bank solely owned by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited. With its headquarters based in Shanghai, HSBC China incorporated the previous mainland China offices of The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited.
HSBC Bank Account Opening-Local Account and Offshore Account
To enterprises, the local account refers to those accounts opened in Hong Kong bank； Offshore accounts refers to the accounts opened in other regions, like Shenzhen, shanghai, Malaysia , UK, Singapore and other places.
HSBC Bank Account Opening-Documents Needed
1. Certificate of incorporation (copy certified by accountant)
2. Business registration certificate (copy certified by accountant)
3. Statutory documents for incorporation
4. Notice of appointment of director and secretary (copy certified by accountant)
5. Articles of Association (copy certified by accountant)
6. Common sea
7. ID card/passport of each director
8. Business evidence, such as purchase orders , invoices for sales and purchase, contracts, bills of lading
8. The business plan
9. Personal address proof of each director
10. The minimum deposit: HKD10, 000
11. If you want to open offshore account, you should prepare the Certificate of incumbency and different banks will have different requirements.
HSBC Bank Account Opening by Video
If the shareholders and director cannot go to Hong Kong in person to open the account directly, we can arrange to visit a HSBC branch in the mainland China after making an appointment in advance. A bank account would be opened under the witness of a branch staff member. It takes about 15 working days.
If you have further queries, you are always welcome to contact xincheng anytime, anywhere by simply visiting xincheng’s website http://www.xincheng.com/, or calling China hotline at 86-755-82683292, or 86-13699772175, or emailing to email@example.com. You are also welcome to visit our Shenzhen office located at Room 1116A-1117, Building B, Pacific Business Building, No.4028, Jiabing Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China