- HK Company Registration
- HK Bank Account Opening
- Hong Kong Annual Return
- Hong Kong Tax Return
- HK Shelf Company Trading
- Hong Kong Company Change
- HK Trademark Registration
Hang Seng Bank Account Opening is one of the bank account opening services provided by xincheng. Hang Seng Bank Account Opening refers to the process of applying for a company or individual bank account in Hong Kong with Hang Seng bank .After the Hong Kong Company registration, the next process is to open a bank account. The Hong Kong government hasn’t make rules for cooperation to set up bank account; managers can decide whether to open bank account on the basis of practical situation.
Hang Seng Bank Account Opening- Hang Seng Bank introduction
Founded in 1933, Hang Seng Bank Limited is one of Hong Kong’s largest listed companies. Our market capitalisation as at 31 December 2013 was HK$240.3 billion.. The Bank’s major business activities comprise retail banking and wealth management, corporate and commercial banking, treasury, and private banking. The Bank also offers a comprehensive suite of renminbi services.
Hang Seng Bank Account Opening -Local Account and Offshore Account
To enterprises, the local account refers to those accounts opened in Hong Kong bank； Offshore accounts refers to the accounts opened in other regions, like Shenzhen, shanghai, Malaysia , UK, Singapore and other places.
Hang Seng Bank Account Opening -Documents Needed
1. Certificate of incorporation (copy certified by accountant)
2. Business registration certificate (copy certified by accountant)
3. Statutory documents for incorporation
4. Notice of appointment of director and secretary (copy certified by accountant)
5. Articles of Association (copy certified by accountant)
6. Common sea
7. ID card/passport of each director
8. Business evidence, such as purchase orders , invoices for sales and purchase, contracts, bills of lading
8. The business plan
9. Personal address proof of each director
10. The minimum deposit: HKD10, 000
11. If you want to open offshore account, you should prepare the Certificate of incumbency and different banks will have different requirements.
Hang Seng Bank Account Opening by Video
If the shareholders and director cannot go to Hong Kong in person to open the account directly, we can arrange to visit a Hang Seng branch in the mainland China after making an appointment in advance. A bank account would be opened under the witness of a branch staff member. It takes about 15-20 working days.
If you have further queries, you are always welcome to contact xincheng anytime, anywhere by simply visiting xincheng’s website http://www.xincheng.com/, or calling China hotline at 86-755-82683292, or 86-13699772175, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our Shenzhen office located at Room 1116A-1117, Building B, Pacific Business Building, No.4028, Jiabing Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China