- HK Company Registration
- HK Bank Account Opening
- Hong Kong Annual Return
- Hong Kong Tax Return
- HK Shelf Company Trading
- Hong Kong Company Change
- HK Trademark Registration
Hong Kong Company Name Change is one of the follow-up services provided by xincheng International Business. The change of English name, change of Chinese name, addition of English name or addition of Chinese name are all regarded as change of company name and must go through the same procedures.
Hong Kong Company Name Change-General Requirements on Company Name
The name of a Hong Kong company could be in English only or Chinese only or in both English and China. If the name is in English, it must be ended with "Limited"
Hong Kong Company Name Change-Required Documents
(1) Proposed new company name
(2) Resolution of shareholders’ meeting (prepared by xincheng)
(3) Duly completed and signed form designated for change of company name (prepared by xincheng)
Hong Kong Company Name Change-Procedures for Name Change
1. Check registrability of the proposed new company name
2. Hold an extraordinary General Meeting (EGM) to change the name
3. Submission the application of change of name to the Companies Registry
4. Issue of Certificate of Change of Name
Hong Kong Company Name Change-Time Needed
It normally takes 1 week to get the Certificate of Change of Name after submission relevant application documents to the Companies Registry. Please note that the change of a company name takes effect from the date of issue of Certificate of Change of Name, instead of the passing of the resolution changing the name.
If you have further queries, you are always welcome to contact xincheng anytime, anywhere by simply visiting xincheng’s website http://www.xincheng.com/, or calling China hotline at 86-755-82683292, or 86-13699772175, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our Shenzhen office located at Room 1116A-1117, Building B, Pacific Business Building, No.4028, Jiabing Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.