- HK Company Registration
- HK Bank Account Opening
- Hong Kong Annual Return
- Hong Kong Tax Return
- HK Shelf Company Trading
- Hong Kong Company Change
- HK Trademark Registration
Hong Kong Company Shareholder Change is one of xincheng's follow-up services for Hong Kong companies. Companies may sometimes want to change their shareholders in order to adapt to changes or personnel changes in the market. With change of shareholder, the company’s Memorandum, Articles of Association, and the great events register information also need to arrange.
Hong Kong Company Shareholder Change-Documents Required
1. Business registration certificate
2. One copy of registration certificate
3. The package of files for company establishment ( including: table D1，D3 and R1)
4. Personally signed Integrated Service proxy
5. One copy of Articles of Association of the company
6. The company’s event registers
7. Identification copy of all shareholders
8. Personally signed legal documents for the change of shareholder
9. Copy of change shares, capital increase, and renamed documents (Would be ignored when you do not need the services).
1. For our registered clients (who buy our service before), the documents referred in point 1~3 can be ignored.
2. All the files should be signed personally by the shareholders. No one has the right to sign be behalf of the shareholders.
Hong Kong Company Shareholder Change-General Process
1. Sign a Integrated Service proxy personally
2. provide the required information
3. sign all the files
5. hand in to the government
6. audit and pass
7. complete change of shareholders
Hong Kong Company Shareholder Change-Time Needed
3-5 working days on average (subject to the local government’s confirmation)
If you have further queries, you are always welcome to contact xincheng anytime, anywhere by simply visiting xincheng’s website http://www.xincheng.com/, or calling China hotline at 86-755-82683292, or 86-13699772175, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our Shenzhen office located at Room 1116A-1117, Building B, Pacific Business Building, No.4028, Jiabing Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.