- HK Company Registration
- HK Bank Account Opening
- Hong Kong Annual Return
- Hong Kong Tax Return
- HK Shelf Company Trading
- Hong Kong Company Change
- HK Trademark Registration
Hong Kong Company Registration is one of xincheng's Hong Kong business services. The process is also called Hong Kong corporate formation, Hong Kong company setup, Hong Kong business setup, Hong Kong company incorporation, Hong Kong business establishment and Hong Kong business registration.
With the advantages of the business environment, preferential policies, friendly tax system and peerless transportation, Hong Kong, a metropolis of opportunity, originality and enterprising spirit, has attracted many investors’ attention. More and more people established their own companies in Hong Kong to improve the international image and extend their business. For the investors, it’s necessary to have a good knowledge of Hong Kong Company Registration.
Hong Kong Company Registration-Investment Advantages
1. Sound legal system
2. Gaining international credit by making use of Hong Kong's reputation
3. Multiple financing channels
4. With no foreign exchange controls, funds can be circulated freely; foreign currencies can be exchanged and transferred as needed, and credit operations can be handled conveniently and quickly
5. No limitation on business scope and simple follow-up service
6. A simplified tax system which generally just levies a profits tax at the tax rate of 16.5%, without business tax and value-added tax. Tax needs to be declared just once per year
Hong Kong Company Registration-Basic Requirements
1. Director and shareholder: At least one shareholder, one director and one secretary are needed for a Hong Kong limited company. Any natural person who wants to register a Hong Kong company must be over 18 years old. Shareholder could also be acted by a legal person, as far as corporate structure is concerned.
2. Legal secretary: a statutory secretary should be acted by a Hong Kong natural or legal person for and on behalf of the company to ensure compliance with ongoing legal returns, accounts, audit and other requirements. (xincheng will prepare it for you if necessary.)
3. Legal registered address: It should be Hong Kong local address. (xincheng will prepare it for you if necessary.)
4. Registered capital: The normal capital for Hong Kong company registration is 10,000 HKD without checking.
Hong Kong Company Registration-Documents Required
If you want to register a company in Hong Kong, you are simply required to fill out an application form, together with copies of the valid passport and sign the whole set of statutory documents personally. If necessary, xincheng will cater to your registered address and legal secretary.
Hong Kong Company Registration-Processing Steps
1. Fill out an application form
3. Sign statutory documents personally
4. Forward the documents to the Hong Kong relevant government departments immediately
5. Finish within 8-12 working days
6. Collect the documents at the designated office within three months.
Hong Kong Company Registration-xincheng's Services
xincheng services include one business registration license, one certificate of incorporation, three chops, one copy of share certificate, 8 copies of M & A, one copy of statutory book for director’s record, one official receipt, incorporation form, and one company kit.
Hong Kong Company Registration-Annual Return
Each year the company must submit an annual return to the Hong Kong Companies Registry and the Hong Kong Inland Revenue. You can let it be done by xincheng by simply signing back the confirmation letter. xincheng will give you one month notice before it gets overdue.
Hong Kong Company Registration-xincheng Advantages
xincheng had an abundant experience with company or business start-up & follow-up and also with a strong team of over 50 professional consultants. xincheng can provide you all direction services which can help you to extend your international business worldwide.
If you have further queries, you are always welcome to contact xincheng anytime, anywhere by simply visiting xincheng’s website http://www.xincheng.com/, or calling China hotline at 86-755-82683292, or 86-13699772175, or emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. You are also welcome to visit our Shenzhen office located at Room 1116A-1117, Building B, Pacific Business Building, No.4028, Jiabing Road, Luohu District, Shenzhen China.